July 15, 2010

On Top of Spaghetti

I thought everyone knew how to make spaghetti. I for one have been making it since elementary school. However, recent experiences have taught me that I was seriously mistaken. Someday I am going to make my own sauce, but for know just doctoring up a jar of sauce is good enough for me. All I do is fry up a pound of hamburger, add a handful of onions, and then simmer it in the sauce. I usually choose a sauce with garlic in the title, but that is just personal preference. Right now my favorite is Classico brand. I believe it is a tiny bit healthier, plus it has a cute old-fashioned style label.


For the garlic bread I used a loaf of como bread (it is a cross between french baguette and ciabatta). I spread it with a mixture of butter spread, garlic salt, and oregano. I think sprinkled it with cheese and popped it in the oven. Delicioso!

No comments:

Post a Comment